Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five for Friday






1.  Ok. So this wasn't really this week.  But whatever.  A great Saturday with my best friend, Cari.  Her evening's outfit has been dubbed "Hippie Princess."  Maxi skirt in action.
2.  My new book, "The Perfectly Imperfect Home."  All about how to decorate happily and live well.  It is filled with all kinds of beautiful watercolor images.  There is one problem - I already think enough about my new apartment without its help...
3.  Reedo and I at the Red Pig.  We named this little fella Cordarrelle.  35 days till kickoff folks!
4.  Date night with my favorite guy.  What is better than a new Batman flick and dinner at your favorite Mexican spot?  [By the way, Alex and I both give The Dark Knight Rises 2 thumbs up]
5.  Mama D's Strawberry Cobbler.  This stuff speaks for itself.  I'm talking some serious yum.


Hope your week was fantastic too! 
Happy Friday, and more importantly, HAPPY OLYMPICS!!
-JD

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend and I also loved The Dark Knight Rises! It's so cool with the action scenes and the twists :)

    I added you via GFC. I hope you can join my link up! It's on Tuesdays: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html :)

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Thanks for stopping by and checking me out! Looking forward to visiting Whyyyjen!

      Delete