1. Ok. So this wasn't really this week. But whatever. A great Saturday with my best friend, Cari. Her evening's outfit has been dubbed "Hippie Princess." Maxi skirt in action.
2. My new book, "The Perfectly Imperfect Home." All about how to decorate happily and live well. It is filled with all kinds of beautiful watercolor images. There is one problem - I already think enough about my new apartment without its help...
3. Reedo and I at the Red Pig. We named this little fella Cordarrelle. 35 days till kickoff folks!
4. Date night with my favorite guy. What is better than a new Batman flick and dinner at your favorite Mexican spot? [By the way, Alex and I both give The Dark Knight Rises 2 thumbs up]
5. Mama D's Strawberry Cobbler. This stuff speaks for itself. I'm talking some serious yum.
Hope your week was fantastic too!
Happy Friday, and more importantly, HAPPY OLYMPICS!!