Wednesday, July 18, 2012

bring on the R A I N . . .

I have to say, there is nothing quite as wonderful to me as a rainstorm.  Even as a tiny girl, I would sit in a chair in our living room, and just watch the lightning strike, the rain fall, the wind blow.  

I've never been afraid of storms - probably because I have been blessed enough to never been in a terribly dangerous one.  Don't get me wrong, I adore the beauty of the sunshine, but if I had to pick which day I prefer, sunny or rainy, I would pick the puddles 9 times out of 10.

Rainy days have a cozy factor built right in.  And falling asleep to the symphony of a thousand raindrops hitting your window is hard to beat as far as I am concerned.  So here's to a day with a promising forecast.  May your day be full of cuddles and falling rain.

-jd





No comments:

Post a Comment