Thursday, September 20, 2012

Back in Action

As you can tell, I have taken a little break from the blogging world.  But I'm baaaaaaaack.  So here is a brief update on all things Jenny.

A.  I have started my Master's Degree at the University of Tennessee in Choral Conducting.  It is hard work, but I basically love it.  Rocky Top, you'll always be...


B.  I have an awesome new apartment. Seriously.  Downtown is too cool for school.  Stay tuned for posts about my new neighborhood!


C.  Alex moved to Atlanta and is getting his Master's there.  Many, many letters and Skype dates are in our future.




D.  Still working at Church Street UMC with the unbelievable youth program.  Look at these faces - what's not to love?



E.  I am now an outreach teacher with Joy of Music School which provides free music lessons to at risk kids in the Knoxville area.  It is such an incredible opportunity - I mean, how cool is it to bring music ed to kids who might not get to experience it?



The moral of the story is: life is good.  More to come. :)

Love, love, love, 
-JD

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear things are going well. Sounds like SO much to be excited about in your world. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete