Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!  I don't think I could possibly welcome this weekend with any more enthusiasm - anybody else in this boat with me?  Anyway, it's here!  So here are some of my favorite Instagram photos from this last couple of weeks.

National Grilled Cheese Day.  Amen.  I didn't know this even existed!  But considering I celebrate this holiday more days than not, I was happy to join in the festivities.  What a happy little lunch it was :)

As I have mentioned, Alex has moved to ATL for grad school.  The plus side of being long distance, is writing letters.  The plus side of writing letters is getting to use my neutral stationary and washi tape.  Oh, and Pixar stamps.

The Deathly Hallows were written on the chalkboards in my Music Bibliography class.  Does that mean I kinda go to Hogwarts?

 The first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.  Sweet goodness, these things are delicious.

449 all decked out for football season.  #GBO #VFL #RockyTop

I hope everyone enjoys your weekend as much as I plan to!  Happy Friday and Go Vols!
-JD

5 comments:

  1. i plan on having grilled cheese tomorrow - perfect fall meal!! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! What a great idea to celebrate the first day of fall :) I think I'll do the same!

      Delete
  2. Love the stationary and tape. And grilled cheese day...yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Such an easy way to dress up simple notecards. What's not to love about grilled cheese, right?

      Delete
  3. go vols!! love a fellow TN girl!

    Have a great week ahead! Now following you!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete