Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall into Fashion

As the weather gets colder, I find myself ready for new additions to my wardrobe.  Naturally, some are only pipe dreams (poor college kid, remember?), while others actually have a shot of joining the rest of my closet.  One of my favorite places to find fashion inspiration is Pinterest, of course.  So, here are some of my absolute favorite looks for fall.  We will call it the first installation of my Christmas wish list - hey, a girl can dream.
This yellow coat. No words.
Cozy Blazer


Frye boots - zipper back.
My mom used to get me saddle oxfords at the beginning of every school year - I think it is time for a new pair .
Such a sweet, knotted neckline. Jackie O.

Teacher Look.
I don't always love tights and shorts, but I LOVE this.
Braided scarf.

The need for this chevron dress is getting out of hand.

Hunter green. Mustard yellow.


Chambray and Yellow.
Simple neutrals.
Soft sweater. I could make it work for a Vols game.
This is my kind of going-to-class look.
Such a warm and cuddly sweater.

I love horizontal stripes.

This herring bone skirt just screams "Go Vols".
 

One thing I love about fall fashion is how it is always influenced by nature.  The colors remind me of my East Tennessee mountains - neutrals, natural greens, warm golds, and, my favorite, orange.  I just love being wrapped in a scarf and cardigan while I sip on a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I hope everyone can find some simple joys in the fall week ahead.

Live with love,
-JD

P.S. To check out the rest of my fashion board and everything else I pin, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment