Friday, January 31, 2014

High Five for Friday

I haven't done a High Five for Friday, so in honor of an incredibly great week, here it is.


1.  Saw the guy's acappella group, VOLume, perform in ICCA South's competition last weekend.  They NAILED IT. And placed third in their first ever competition - I mean, it's no big deal.


2.  Snowpocalyse hit scruffy little Knoxville this week.  Possibly the most snow I've seen since the infamous Blizzard of '93.  Trust me, I didn't hate it. Not one bit.


3.  Had an impromptu date night with my main dude at our first date spot.  And they brought me a macaroon with a heart on it. Coincidence?  I think not.


4.  GOT MY CALLIGRAPHY KIT IN THE MAIL AND WROTE MY FIRST NOTE.  I was kinda excited about it.


5.  Allow me to brag on Jordan Cross here for a minute.  Upon driving back into Knoxville early Sunday morning on 3 hours of sleep, he brought coffee to me at church because he thought I might be tired.  Let me say that again. [[He thought I might be tired.]] Not sure how I was blessed enough to have this guy ask me on a date a while back, but I sure am he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment